Thanks to everyone who stopped by our brand new model home during Easton Made! We had a blast sipping local wines, designing leather keychains and chatting about all the exciting things to come in both Skyline and Union Park.
The event drew more than 750 attendees, and we were thrilled to be right in the middle of the action. Here are the major milestones on the horizon for Union Park, Skyline Park and Easton Park as a whole.
- Brookfield Residential will offer single-family homes with 50-foot lots and home sizes will range from 1,900 to more than 2,500 square feet.
- Prices will start from the low- to mid-$300s and we anticipate sales will begin in late spring/early summer.
- Stay tuned for floor plans coming this spring!
- Union Park will offer a unique urban home product exclusively from Brookfield Residential.
- Starting in the $190s and spanning from 1,095 to more than 1,553 square feet, Union Park will feature alley-loaded garages and shared front garden areas for grilling and chilling with new neighbors.
- These two-story home plans will offer a variety of charming architectural styles, from modern farmhouse to contemporary.
- The urban home product will have the look and feel of a single-family home, while featuring the benefits of lawn maintenance and a shared communal space.
- Six model homes will open in Union Park next spring, featuring all three floor plans and a variety of exterior elevations. We will also be releasing an interactive home design portal where you’ll be able to design the look and feel of your dream home.
MORE EXCITING DETAILS
- Easton's 14,000-square-foot amenity center is underway with an expected completion in 2019. The state-of-the-art amenity will boast a resort-style pool, club-style fitness center, outdoor fireplace and more.
- The brand new Newton Collins Elementary School opened its doors in Easton Park earlier this year. It’s Del Valle ISD’s ninth elementary campus and a wonderful addition to the Southeast Austin community.
- Once complete, Easton will boast 350 acres of unique parks and green space including miles of trails, interactive playgrounds and other outdoor amenities.